Monday, December 28, 2009

About Me...

Hello,

This is Sanjay. Thanks for stopping by!! I have written a lot over the years (all unpublished work) and lost most of it over the years as well...this time around, I hope to capitalize on the Internet phenomenon to keep my thoughts and writing safe!! I hope to pen down my thoughts on a variety of subjects in the months and years to come...

A little bit about me:

Am an entrepreneur - co-founded a financial engineering firm in Orange County, CA to help banks and financial institutions with portfolio valuation and risk assessment of their Commercial, Residential and Consumer Debt. Am also looking to do something in the IB/PE space in Chennai, India. I have an MBA from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.

Am passionate about outdoor adventure sports - Hiking, Rock Climbing, Mountaineering, Sailing, Scuba Diving all being some of my favorites. I eagerly look forward to any opportunity to indulge in these wonderful sports.

How's that for a first entry!!

SR signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog